|Terms and Conditions
Booking Conditions - General
1. Optional Extras are not included in the price unless specifically stated but can often be arranged. These must be ordered and paid for.at the time of booking.. We regret that any subsequent change or addition to the booking may incur an administration charge.
2. Lettings are from 5pm on the first day to 9 am on the last day, unless otherwise specified.
3. A non refundable deposit is required on booking.
4. The balance of the rent is due 12 weeks before the holiday start date
For bookings made less than 12 weeks before departure full payment is required at the time of booking.
5. In the event of cancellation, if we are able to re-let the property, amounts paid will be refunded less any costs incurred and less any discounts necessary to re let the property, less an administrative charge. The deposit is not refundable.
If we are not able to re-let the property, you are responsible for the full rental charge. We strongly advise you to take out travel insurance that includes cancellation and cover for personal belongings and public liability. We advise a policy which includes financial failure of any of the separate elements of your holiday. Flights, accommodation, ferries, airport transfers etc
6. .Please report any defects in the property or any breakdown in equipment promptly in resort, and within 24 hours. If the matter cannot be rectified satisfactorily in resort please a) obtain signed verification, with stamp showing the date the matter was reported and b) advise our office promptly via telephone, whilst you are still in resort, so we can try to rectify the situation.
7. We shall not be liable for: - any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services, neither to the apartment/chalet/villa, nor of any defect or breakdown of any equipment or appliance; any loss, damage or injury, which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot war, strikes or other matters beyond our control. Household appliances and accommodation services do fail, but our agents will make every effort to rectify the situation as soon as possiblle after they have been notified.
any loss, damage or inconvenience if the apartment is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period. In such an event we will promptly refund any amounts paid;
- any loss or damage caused in any way by our agents.
8. The descriptions of properties and facilities both in the accommodation and in the resort are correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing and are as supplied to us by the owners/managing agents. Changes in the equipment or facilities are sometimes necessary and we do our best to keep details up to date and to advise you of any changes. However, we can accept no responsibility for changes of which we have not been notified. Also mistakes can occur, it is up to you to recheck any points which are of major importance to you.
9. Alpine Charms / Superb Locations acts as agents for the owners/managers of the accommodation. Under no circumstances shall our liability exceed the amount of commission earned by Superb Locations on the rental of the property for that particular week..
10. Prices are inclusive of electricity, water and general taxes. Please note that Tourist tax (taxe de sejour) is not included, and must be paid on arrival to the reception / agent in resort. The amount differs in each resort, and is set yearly by the Town Hall.
11. Payment of the deposit is taken as constituting acceptance of these booking conditions.
12. Payment Terms - please see below
We do our best to provide excellent holiday accommodation and many of the properties are well loved holiday homes. The owners have taken considerable trouble to ensure they are comfortable and attractive, we do therefore ask for your co-operation in respecting the properties.
It is a condition of booking that all accommodation be left very clean and tidy, unless cleaning is included in the price of the accommodation. We can often arrange end of let cleaning, at an extra charge, but this is subject to availability and you do need to ask us in advance.
A deposit is required to cover both damage and cleaning costs should the accommodation not be left clean and tidy. This will normally be by card imprint on arrival. Please note that should any damage exceed the deposit then you will be liable for this.
We regret that if you decline to provide card details for these deposits, this will be treated as a cancellation on your part and the normal cancellation terms will apply. You will be unable to take occupation of the property.