Terms and Conditions
1) Cancellations - Ski Season 2021/2
a) Covid Travel Restrictions - for all bookings which cannot take place because of Covid related holiday travel bans either in the UK (or your home country) or in France, we will refund all monies paid within 7 days of the end of the holiday. This also includes quarantine restrictions in France and in most instances in the home country. We will advise you before accepting the booking in the few accommodations where this does not apply. You should take out a travel insurance policy which covers all members of your party catching Covid before the holiday or actually whilst on holiday.
b) For all bookings which cannot take place because of closure of the accommodation, ski resort or ski lifts, we will also refund all monies paid within 7 days of the end of the holiday.
c) Cancellations for other reasons - in these uncertain times, we are making our general cancellation policy as flexible as possible, and so there are some variations between accommodations. We are amending the accommodation descriptions to show these, but in the meantime please contact us if you have any queries. You will be advised of the exact terms before we accept a booking.
2. Optional Extras are not included in the price unless specifically stated but can often be arranged. These must be ordered and paid for.at the time of booking.. We regret that any subsequent change or addition to the booking may incur an administration charge.
3. Lettings are from 5pm on the first day to 9 am on the last day, unless otherwise specified.
4. Please report any defects in the property or any breakdown in equipment promptly in resort, and within 24 hours. If the matter cannot be rectified satisfactorily in resort please a) obtain signed verification, with stamp showing the date the matter was reported and b) advise our office promptly whilst you are still in resort, so we can try to rectify the situation.
5. We shall not be liable for: -
Any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services, neither to the apartment/chalet/villa, nor of any defect or breakdown of any equipment or appliance; any loss, damage or injury, which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot war, strikes or other matters beyond our control. Household appliances and accommodation services do fail, but our agents will make every effort to rectify the situation as soon as possible after they have been notified.
Any loss, damage or inconvenience if the apartment is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period. In such an event we will refund any amounts paid.
Any loss or damage caused in any way by our agents.
6. The descriptions of properties and facilities both in the accommodation and in the resort are correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing and are as supplied to us by the owners/managing agents. Changes in the equipment or facilities are sometimes necessary and we do our best to keep details up to date and to advise you of any changes. However, we can accept no responsibility for changes of which we have not been notified. Also, mistakes can occur, it is up to you to recheck any points which are of major importance to you.
7. Ski Alpine Charms Ltd/Alpine Charms act as agents for the owners/managers of the accommodation. Under no circumstances shall our liability exceed the amount of commission earned by Ski Alpine Charms/ Alpine Charms on the rental of the property for that particular week.
8. Prices are inclusive of electricity, water and general taxes. Please note that Tourist Tax (taxe de sejour) is not included, and must be paid on arrival to the reception / agent in resort. The amount differs in each resort, and is set yearly by the Town Hall.
9.We do our best to provide excellent holiday accommodation and many of the properties are well loved holiday homes. The owners have taken considerable trouble to ensure they are comfortable and attractive , we do therefore ask for your co-operation in respecting them.
10. It is a condition of booking that all accommodation be left very clean and tidy, unless cleaning is included in the price of the accommodation. We can often arrange end of let cleaning, at an extra charge, but this is subject to availability and you do need to ask us in advance.
11. A deposit is required to cover both damage and cleaning costs should the accommodation not be left clean and tidy. This will normally be by card imprint on arrival. Please note that should any damage exceed the deposit then you will be liable for this.
11. Travel Insurance - it is a condition that you take out travel insurance which should cover you for illness or redundancies before your holiday as well as loss of property on holiday and repatriation in case of illness or injury.
Snow sports should be covered.