Terms and Conditions
Booking Conditions - General
- Optional Extras are not included in the price unless specifically stated but can often be arranged. These must be ordered and paid for.at the time of booking.. We regret that any subsequent change or addition to the booking may incur an administration charge.
- Lettings are from 5pm on the first day to 9 am on the last day, unless otherwise specified.
- Please report any defects in the property or any breakdown in equipment promptly in resort, and within 24 hours. If the matter cannot be rectified satisfactorily in resort please a) obtain signed verification, with stamp showing the date the matter was reported and b) advise our office promptly via telephone, whilst you are still in resort, so we can try to rectify the situation.
- We shall not be liable for: -
Any loss, damage or inconvenience if the apartment is destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period. In such an event we will promptly refund any amounts paid.
any loss or damage caused in any way by our agents. 5. The descriptions of properties and facilities both in the accommodation and in the resort are correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of publishing and are as supplied to us by the owners/managing agents. Changes in the equipment or facilities are sometimes necessary and we do our best to keep details up to date and to advise you of any changes. However, we can accept no responsibility for changes of which we have not been notified. Also, mistakes can occur, it is up to you to recheck any points which are of major importance to you.
6. Ski Alpine Charms/Alpine Charms act as agents for the owners/managers of the accommodation. Under no circumstances shall our liability exceed the amount of commission earned by Ski Alpine Charms/ Alpine Charms on the rental of the property for that particular week. 7. Prices are inclusive of electricity, water and general taxes. Please note that Tourist Tax (taxe de sejour) is not included, and must be paid on arrival to the reception / agent in resort. The amount differs in each resort, and is set yearly by the Town Hall.
8.We do our best to provide excellent holiday accommodation and many of the properties are well loved holiday homes. The owners have taken considerable trouble to ensure they are comfortable and attractive , we do therefore ask for your co-operation in respecting them.9. It is a condition of booking that all accommodation be left very clean and tidy, unless cleaning is included in the price of the accommodation. We can often arrange end of let cleaning, at an extra charge, but this is subject to availability and you do need to ask us in advance.
10. A deposit is required to cover both damage and cleaning costs should the accommodation not be left clean and tidy. This will normally be by card imprint on arrival. Please note that should any damage exceed the deposit then you will be liable for this.
We regret that if you decline to provide card details for these deposits, this will be treated as a cancellation on your part and the normal cancellation terms will apply. You will be unable to take occupation of the property.
11. Payment of the deposit is taken as constituting acceptance of these booking conditions.
Booking Conditions - Cancellations and Frustrated Bookings
For Bookings made after 1st August 2020
Cancellations must be notified to us by phone and email and once received in writing we will confirm the cancellation request. We will only refund any monies paid under the following conditions.
FOR THE PERIOD FROM DATE OF BOOKING TO 60 DAYS PRIOR
It is a condition of booking that you take out Travel Insurance at the time of booking.
This should cover you for the normal reasons for cancellation such as illness, injury, redundancy etc prior to commencing the holiday, as well as travel delays, theft, injury or illness on holiday and any need for repatriation.
However, we realise that in these uncertain times, you may wish to cancel a booking due to general worries relating to the pandemic and cancellation for such reasons would not be covered by Travel Insurance.
We have consulted with France Tourisme and for your information and reassurance have information on measures being taken by resorts.
However, we will refund the accommodation cost, less 30 euros administration fee, for bookings cancelled by you for reasons not covered by your insurance. We will ask for details of your insurance cover and that your circumstances are not covered.
We aim to pay refunds within 7 days of the end date of the holiday.
FOR THE PERIOD 60 DAYS PRIOR TO 2 DAYS PRIOR – Cancellation Protection for Frustrated Bookings
However, as Travel Insurance does not now provide cover for your holiday being frustrated owing to Covid19 or other pandemic lock downs or for government (home and foreign) travel restrictions, we have arranged for Cancellation Protection cover under our Master Cancel Policy.
This is underwritten by Lloyds of London, and means that if you cancel from 60 days up to and including 2 days before check-in date, you will receive a full refund of the lodging costs you have paid. Only lodging costs are refunded. Cancellations made 1 day prior to, or on the day of check-in will not be eligible for refund.
Please see exclusions below
FOR THE PERIOD 2 DAYS PRIOR TO CHECK IN
The period for 2 days (48 hours) prior to Check in date and time is NOT COVERED by and no refund of any amount can be made under any circumstances.
Travel Insurance should cover you if you were unable to travel at the last minute due to illness etc.
• Losses, damages, costs or expenses resulting from Acts of War and Terrorism are excluded .
• war, civil war, invasion of foreign enemies, war-like activities (whether or not there is an actual declaration of war), rebellion, insurrection, civil commotion arising to the level of uprising, military or usurped power;
• acts of terrorism committed for political, religious, ideological, or similar purposes;
• Losses arising from nuclear reaction, radioactivity, and radioactive contamination
Payment of the deposit is taken as constituting acceptance of these booking conditions.
For Bookings before 15th July 2020:
For Bookings made between 15th July 2020 and 1st August 2020: