Accommodation managers are putting detailed protocols in place to safeguard guests and staff.
whilst all have the principles of enhanced hygiene and social distancing, with as much contact as possible being carried out remotely by phone or online, they vary in their implementation according to the arrangements in the individual residences.
Below is an extract from the arrangements in the Jardin apartments in Val d'Isere, which are open this summer.
- Preparation of your arrival by email a few days before.
- Apartment inventory emailed to you
- Welcome book, instructions for use of the appliances online
- USB key also possible once on site.
- Please keep to arrival times (from 5pm) and departure (before 10am).
- Pay for extras the day before your departure via a secure link and your invoice sent by email.
- We adapt or strengthen the services offered. - Call 9 to reach reception and order your bakery (before 6:00 PM) the next day or ask for any other information. However, we will always be pleased to have your visit at the reception. • During your visit to the reception, the maximum number of people possible is 5 people and 4 people in the lobby of chalet 3.
- Key cards for your apartment and remote parking controls delivered and retrieved in the same
- Apartment cleaning - 2 are scheduled during the week. If you do not want them, please inform us when you arrive. We will give you the day of the cleaning as well as the day of change of linen, in case of stays of several weeks.
- The sheets and towels. - Bags will be at your disposal to put your linen to change for bedding or when you leave. If you do not want to change laundry on the weekend, please let us know.
- The spa, changing rooms, showers and luggage storage. Social distancing cannot be applied, and because of the more confined and humid atmosphere of the place, access will be limited. Information at the reception.
- TV remote controls. Please leave the plastic film to protect the remote controls. It will be changed every time a customer changes in the apartment.
- Departure status. We will check your apartment after your departure.
- Vacate the apartment, please take out your trash, unpack the beds and put the laundry in the bags that will be provided and wash and store the dishes.
- Longer and regular ventilation of the apartments. Please leave the windows open to ventilate the apartment at the end of your stay
- Use elevators. Please wait for the next elevator instead of overloading it.
- Tourist information, library, magazines. We had to remove the books from the library in the lobby of Chalet 3 as well as the flyers and tourist brochures from the displays. Information at the reception
- Open doors. We will leave some doors open during the day to limit contacts, please do not closie them.
- Laundry room. - use by appointment as It will be closed and disinfected between each client
- Reinforced and protected housekeeping team (blouses, masks, gloves).
- Reinforcement of the usual procedures for cleaning and further disinfection of apartments (thermostats, handles, electrical wires, switches, lights, remote controls, hangers, small kitchen utensils, loan equipment, furniture) and contact points several times a day.
- In addition to traditional household products, virucidal products.
- Cleaning carts left outside the apartments to reduce contamination."