Arcs 2000 Apartment, sleeps 14/16 in 7 bedrooms - with access to swimming pool and sauna and wi fi
5* Les Arcs 2000 ski apartments with lovely views - situated in the highest of the Les Arcs Villages - Les Arcs 2000 - these comfortable, traditional style apartments are located in a quiet area of the resort – yet still close to the centre, the ski lifts and the ski slopes.
There is a free short ski lift (small drag lift) approx. 50m from the residence which takes you to the main lifts of Arcs 2000 and the ski school meeting points. Non skiers can take an elevator to link to the main squares of Les Arcs. We can arrange ski school and offer discounted ski hire – please contact us for information.
There is a ski set shops close to the residence - you can benefit from up to 50% reduction if you book online here
- select Arcs 2000 and ski shop Ski Set Arolles
In Les Arcs 2000 there is a selection of restaurants and bars for your evening entertainment, including a restaurant and supermarket right by the apartments, a natural outdoor ice rink and even a bowling alley!
You can order your fresh bread and pastries from the reception.
Newly refurbished Leisure Area
Take advantage of the fantastic leisure area, with indoor heated pool, childrens pool with fountain and small slide, sensory grotto with tropical waterfall jets, and sauna. Leisure area is not supervised.
If you need some extra exercise there is also a small fitness room on site.
Les Arcs Skiing
Les Arcs, along with La Plagne and Vallandry, forms the impressive Paradiski ski area, which offers 425 km of pistes, with plenty of slopes for all levels.
The high altitude skiing available in the Paradiski resorts make it a popular choice - with 70 % of pistes above 2000m, and with glaciers in excess of 3000m in altitude, it is no surprise that this area is known for its good quality snow and long ski seasons.
Les Arcs 2000 is the highest of all the Les Arcs villages and in a bowl at the base of the Aiguille Rouge (3226m), offering fantastic panoramic views.
There are options for all levels - keen skiers and boarders can, of course, explore this extensive area to their hearts content, and from Les Arcs 2000 you can hop on the lifts up to the Aiguille Rouge glacier. For the less confident skier who prefers to stay closer to home, sticking to the Les Arcs - Vallandry ski area, which still offers an impressive 200km pistes is an excellent option.
The local area offers a range of nice blue slopes which radiate out from the centre of Arcs 2000 and a good variety of more challenging reds and off piste black runs! The tree-lined slopes of the Vallandry area offer a nice contrast to the open, high altitude pistes in Les Arcs.
These attractive apartments are furnished to a high standard in Savoyard style furnishings and have recently been refurbished. They have recently been awarded 5*. There is a spacious and comfortable communal reception lounge with log fire and an attractive wellness area with heated swimming pool and sauna.
Apartment Descriptions - 8 bedrooms sleeps 16/18 persons
Bed linen and towels are provided in the apartments - beds are made for arrival (ecept sofa bed) and towels are changed mid week. End cleaning (apart from kitchen area) is also included in the rental price.
Surface area: approximately 225 m2
- Fully Equipped kitchen with microwave, oven and ceramic hob, extractor hood, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, pressure cooker, raclette machine, toaster, kettle.
- Dining area, lounge area with fireplace and sofas including a pull out sofa (2 beds for one person).
- 5 bedrooms with 2 single beds
- 3 bedrooms with double beds
- 7 bathrooms with bath and WC's
- 1 shower room with WC.
- Rental of the apartment from 5pm on arrival Saurtday to 10 am on departure Saturday.
- Access to the wellness centre every day from 10am till 8pm (no life guard)
- Beds will be made upon your arrival (not sofa bed)
- Change of towels in the middle of the week
- Welcome cleaning kit
- End of stay cleaning (except for the kitchen/dishes, balcony and bins)
- Digital TV
- Phone (phone calls charged)
- Wireless access in the apartment
- Ski lockers with heated boot warmers
- 1 bag of logs for the chimney
- Luggage room
- Loan of baby bed and baby chair (on request according to availabilities, the bed mattress and linen are not provided)
- Loan of raclette and fondue machine (on request according to availabilities)
- Covered car park: 75€ /car /week (max height: 2,10m)
- Pets accepted: 80€ /pet /week
- Additional bag of logs
- Washing machine and dryer
- Delivery of bread and pastries
Tourist tax (taxe de sejour)
Damage deposit of 500 euros taken by credit card on arrival.